Millionaire entrepreneurs are usually very self motivated and disciplined. Millionaires don’t get there by chance – unless they have inherited their millions. They don’t arrive at a million overnight either. It takes decades of focus and intention. You can learn a lot by studying entrepreneurs who have trodden the path to becoming millionaires. Many of them also are avid readers. You can read about many of their attributes and habits here:Â entrepreneur development ebookÂ free download.
Millionaire entrepreneurs have goals. You can’t hit something without first aiming at it. Millionaire entrepreneursÂ regularly set and achieve goals. Having a clear path towards what you want to achieve makes it an easier process to follow. Good goals have action steps for long term and short term time frames. Get a great book on goal setting here: how to get lots of money for anything fast.
A laptop millionaire is a recent term to describe many online entrepreneurs who have succeeded with millionaire business online. Two such entrepreneurs are Stuart Ross and Jay Kubassek who founded The Six Figure Mentors – An online education platform to help others achieve a ‘laptop lifestyle’. Here’s a picture of me with Jay at a London seminar.
You can watch Stuart Ross explain how he was able to go full time online after his online business income started exceeding his full time job. Watch the videoÂ here.
Millionaire Affiliate Marketers
Millionaire affiliate marketers Jay and Stuart learned the affiliate marketing model before setting up their own company in 2010 – The Six Figure Mentors. The affiliate marketing model lets you promote and sell other people’s products online and scale up using digital technology to reach a global audience with digital products and services. Once systems are in place much of the process can be automated with affiliate marketing. Adverts can be scaled once a profitable campaign is achieved. The power of leverage which affiliate marketing makes available, means it is one of the best opportunities for anyone looking for a business opportunity.
Millionaire Entrepreneurs – Youngest Millionaire List
The following millionaire entrepreneurs are some of the youngest millionaires. Some of these entrepreneurs earned a million before they were 18.
- Â Ashley Qualls The founder of whateverlife.com.
- Â Juliath BrindakÂ Created sketched characters at age 10 which became a free social media platform at 16. Â Miss O & Friends is now worth an estimated $15million.
- Sean BelnickÂ Started an online shop with $600 at age 16, selling trading cards. Then on to selling furniture which becameÂ bizchair.com. At age 20, he was worth $24 million.
- Adam Horowizts: At 15 he gave himself the challenge of becoming a millionaireÂ by ageÂ 21.Â He is the founder of Mobile Monopoly a site that offers tutorial for learning mobile marketing. I even subscribed to his Mobile Monopoly courseÂ for a while!
- Â John Koon:Â He started an auto parts business at age 16. After making a deal with MTV, he started a Fashion line. Heâ€™s now worth $40 million.
- Cameron Johnson: At age 11 he started a greeting card company which earned him about $350,000 per month.
- David and Catherine Cook:Â This brother and sister team got super rich by creating a digital yearbook – myyearbook.com. The site is now worth about $100 million.
- Nick Dâ€™ Aloisio: At 12 he designed a news app worth $30 million according to Yahoo.
- Â Tyler Dickman: At age 15 he started a company ‘Cooltronics’ repairing computers.
- Â Mark Zuckerberg:Â Everyone knows who he is!Â The founder of Facebook.
Young Entrepreneur Millionaires
- Andrew Fashion:Â A mini rocket launcher designer made over $2 million. However, Â he lost all to women and gambling.
- Â John Magennis: at 16 he became a millionaire by designing websites for $15 per site. Now, he charges over $30,000 per site.
- Tim Sykes: This famous and young stock investor was worth more than $1.5 million at 21.
- Maddie Bradsaw:Â She earned $1.6 million in her first year of business by designing locker decorations using soda bottle tops.
- Kiowa Kavovit: At 6 she became a millionaire.(booboogoo.com)
- Diane Keng:Â At 18 she ran at least 3 businesses.
- Chris Philips:Â At age 17 he was the founder of Dot5hostingÂ makingÂ millions from web hosting and domain registration. At 19 he was making $10 million every year.
- Farrah Gray: Gray is the owner of Farr-out Food, which raked in orders worth $1.5 million before turning 14.
- Brian Wong: He earned $15 million in a capital investment campaign alone for Kiip – a Â mobile app rewarding platform.
- Madison Robinson: At 15 Madison created Fish Flops. Originally selling flip flops with childlike design. She later created an app for it, earning $1 million in sales.
- Robert Nay: A self-taught coder. At just 14 he drummed up 4, 000 lines of code to create the Bubble Ball game. He made it free to download on Apple, and in two weeks more than one million people had downloaded it. He earned $2 millionÂ from it.
Millionaire entrepreneurs often dropped out of college to focus on their entrepreneurial life. While higher education usually means a larger pay check, the following examples buck the trend.
Bill Gates: Founder of MicrosoftÂ dropped out of Harvard to focus on the computer company. He is now estimated to be the richest man in the world.
Oprah Winfrey left University to pursue a career in the media.
Michael DellÂ droped out at 19 to focus on his computer business – according to Forbes.
Steve Jobs dropped out of Reed College and worked as a video game designer for Atari. The Apple 1 was released in 1976.
Michael Dunlop is a millionaire blogger who dropped out of Â high school. He owns incomediary, retireat21 and pop-up denomination.
How to Become A Multimillionaire
Multi millionaires became so by first becoming millionaires, in many cases they are millionaire entrepreneurs.
- First you need to set a goal to become a millionaire. Millionaires come from having an idea and working incredibly hard towards that goal.
- Rid yourself of poverty consciousness. You can bet that multi-billionaires are not complaining and finding excuses not to do something. Poverty consciousness will stop most people making any real money. Whenever a challenge kicks in they give up. Having this kind of thinking will quickly damage your plans so you need to remove this kind of thinking from your ideology.
- It is your right and duty to be rich. See yourself as what you wish to become. Many multi-millionaires aren’t solely focused on money. They want to help and raise the bar in some way. Find a way to give value and succeed which isn’t solely driven by financial motivation. This way you will continue to drive forwards after your small successes.
How To Become A Millionaire – Habits Of Millionaires
- Surround yourself with other multi-millionaires. Your income is the average of the 10 people you spend most time with. In order to become a multi-millionaire, you need to surround yourself with people who think this is ok, strive for it, and act in accordance with this goal and self image. See psycho cybernetics pdfÂ for more on self image.
- Create multiple sources of income. Millionaires don’t rely on a job or one source of income. You must create many sources of income which are independant of your time. Don’t trade time for money but create leverage in some way to make money when you are not working.
- Invest in businesses and opportunities. Don’t be a ‘spender’ with your money. Invest it instead. Find new ways to make money with your money. Get your money working for you so you don’t have to trade time.
- Spend time wisely. Poor people sell their time. Rich people leverage their time to make the most of it.Â Working like a millionaire means working smart as well as hard. Millionaires aren’t afraid of working hard and doing something challenging.
Bill Gates is a estimated by Forbes magazine to be the richest man in the world with a net worth of $75 Billion which he earned from Microsoft. The following at the next of the top 10 richest millionaires according to Forbes: source:
2. Amancio OrtegaÂ Net Worth: $67 B Source of wealth: Zara
3. Warren BuffettÂ Net Worth: $60.8 B Source of wealth: Berkshire Hathaway
4. Carlos Slim HeluÂ Net Worth: $50 B Source of wealth: telecom
5. Jeff BezosÂ Net Worth: $45.2 B Source of wealth: Amazon.com
6. Mark ZuckerbergÂ Net Worth: $44.6 B Source of wealth: Facebook
7. Larry EllisonÂ Net Worth: $43.6 B Source of wealth: Oracle
8. Michael BloombergÂ Net Worth: $40 B Source of wealth: Bloomberg LP
9. Charles KochÂ Net Worth: $39.6 B Source of wealth: diversified
10. David KochÂ Net Worth: $39.6 B Source of wealth: diversified
Many millionaire entrepreneurs are ecommerce millionaires. Ecommerce millionaires have grown in number recently due to the ability to reach a global audience through internet marketing. By selling a product online which is available worldwide, anyone can now sell internationally and scale their online business through online marketing. Learn how this is possible and how to build your own online business from scratch here.