Are you looking for a ready made internet business? I spent several years learning the ins and outs of all aspects of various models of internet businesses. It wasn’t until I found a largely ready made internet business that I found success. There are so many ways to build an internet business and so many websites offering answers that it can be confusing.
Let’s have a look at two of the mainÂ business models which internet businesses use to make money:
- Adsense – Google’s own advertising platform lets website owners and bloggers place code on their website. When visitors click on these adverts, the owner makes a small commission. This is usually only a few pence for each click but will depend on the content of the blog. Some adverts are worth more than others. This is a great way to monetize any blog and the good thing is that you don’t need a product to sell to make money this way. The down side is that you will need a huge amount of traffic to your blog in order to make this a profitable business.
- Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate marketing lets you use other people’s products and services to promote and sell on your website. You earn a commission from each sale of up to 40% for some products. By promoting several different products through your website and mailing list you can turn a good profit. There is also such a huge variety of affiliate products online now that you can build a website on almost any subject and find a related product instantly which you can sell.
After a lot of trial and error I finally decided that affiliate marketing was the way to go. Adsense was alright and I could even use that as well as affiliate marketing to ‘top up’ my income. On it’s own however, I was struggling to make any real money with Google’s adsense program. Unless you have a huge websites with thousands of visitors or a large following onÂ YouTube, it will only make pocket change.
A Ready Made Internet Business – Affiliate Marketing
I had my greatest initial success online with affiliate marketing. I sold a single product and made more money than I had made over months of using Google’s Adsense program. The product I sold was a website building platform called Xsite pro. I had used the platform to build one of my first websites and so I wrote a review on it and used my affiliate link to promote the platform. The sale proved to me that the affiliate marketing model worked. However, it was a short lived success and I didn’t manage to repeat it. It wasn’t until later that I discovered the real power of affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing works by sending targeted visitors to products and services which they would find useful or are suitable for them. You can do this in a number of ways but the main two ways are:
- Through the ‘organic’ listings on Google or YouTube by creating content (like this article).
- By paid search: Two of the most popular are Facebook adverts and Google’s Adwords program.
Creating paid adverts obviously costs more than using organic searches but can be much more reliable. Organic results are competitive and don’t guarantee visits. Paid adverts can also be scaled once you have a profitable setup – simply increase budget to reach more people. It’s also worth mentioning that to really scale an internet business you need to build a list of subscribers. You can reach thousands of people through a single email once you have built up a list of targeted subscribers. This means you can also sell thousands of affiliate products through a single email in one afternoon!
A Ready Made Internet Business – Models Of Affiliate Marketing
So let’s now have a look at the different models of affiliate marketing. Selling one affiliate product is great but it won’t keep the wolf from the door for long. This model is far better than simply selling the odd product here and there:
- Sell membership products – By selling a membership to a online program, course or platform, you can make monthly commissions. This is far better than making a single sale because it allows you to benefit from the sale for potentially years to come (providing your member continues their membership).
- Sell High Ticket Products – High Ticket simply refers to the price of the product. If you sell a $100 product and make 40% you make Â£40. If you sell a $1000 product you can make $400 – assuming 40% commission on each sale. For the same amount of work you make ten times the amount for the high ticket product.
- Sell products with a built in sales funnel – By selling products which have an ‘upsell’ built in you can potentially make more money from each customer. By offering a variety of other higher value products which offer more value to those who want them,Â you build in a potential extra income stream to your existing sales platform.
- Sell products with a built in sales and customer service team – One of the great things about affiliate marketing is that you don’t have to deal with customers directly. You don’t have to physically send out products or deal with collecting payments – it is a ready made internet business in many ways. Choose a ready made internet business with phone sales team and customer online help service.
- Sell memberships with a community – People like to belong to a group. By selling membership products with communities of people on hand to help and support, you create a longer lasting support network.
Ready Made Internet Business – What Needs To Be Done?
Although this is a ready made internet business in many ways, there is still a lot of work to be done. As an affiliate marketer your job is to send customers to your website, advertise on the internet and create useful and valuable content for your visitors. You will get access to a largely ready made internet businessÂ which offers all of the above and a lot more besides. You will also get:
- First class training on how to build a successful internet business
- Access to a digital business lounge with all the necessary tools
- Step by step modules which talk you through setting up a website, advertising and building a list
- A sales funnel complete with emails
To access this system and learn more follow this link.
See also done for your internet business to find out more information.