Unless your lifestyle business ideas evolve around something you love, you will find it hard to maintain momentum for the long term. When starting out a lifestyle business, think about your values, goals and dreams. Here are some questions to write down and ponder:
- What drives you?
- How do you like to spend your time?
- What would your ideal lifestyle look like?
- Where would you like to live?
- What would you do if money wasn’t an object?
- What would you do anyway as a matter of course?
- What gives you the most joy and pleasure in life?
Ask yourself these questions from the point of view that anything is possible, rather than from a limited view point such as: arbitrary working hours, previous employment, previous income and previous expectations. Set the bar high and dream a little. Don’t let ‘reality’ get in the way when you’re dreaming!
Many people now have several jobs and they choose this for a number of reasons. Here are just a few:
- You are not so reliant on one source of income
- You can work around an existing priority more easily
- You can make time to build your own business and eventually become free from strict working hours
Lifestyle business ideas
Many lifestyle businesses revolve around a passion. If you’re passionate about something why not turn it into a business? Take a look at this article:”What is a lifestyle business?” Have a think about what this is for you. Here are a few ideas of lifestyle businesses:
- Internet entrepreneur – work from anywhere with a laptop and internet connection
- Travel agent – get to travel the globe with your job
- Dog walker – become a professional dog walker
- Health and fitness instructor – if you’re into fitness get paid for what you’d do anyway
- Cruise liner staff – travel the world working on a cruise
- TV extra – work on TV and film in the background.
These are examples of ‘lifestyle jobs” but most of them also require a certain lifestyle, with the exception of internet entrepreneur. As an internet entrepreneur, you can build a lifestyle around your business and put whatever you want in it – rather than having a job which requires a certain lifestyle! All the other jobs listed here require a certain lifestyle in order to have the job!
An internet business can allow you the luxury to choose your working hours, sack your boss and live and work anywhere with an internet connection and laptop. It can also allow you the opportunity to spend more time with the people who matter and less with the people who don’t! Pretty much anyone can become an internet marketer with the right training and learn how to use the internet to sell and promote products to earn commissions. You can even create and sell your own products online.
Start your internet business today
Learn how to leverage your time, work from anywhere in the world and sell multiple items simultaneously through email marketing, list building and by selling and promoting products online to a world wide audience. You won’t find any better lifestyle business ideas that this one which Stuart Ross is about to share with you: Learn more here.