So your career’s not panning out the way you perhaps first thought and you’re looking for some career retraining? The good news is that you can train around existing employment and work from home, or anywhere from your laptop.
Career Retraining – Work Life Balance
Maybe the career you chose in your 20’s reflected the ideology of your younger self. As you grow older your priorities change. You realize the importance of a good work life balance. Perhaps your work life balance is now making you unhappy or you are simply ready for a change? Whatever the reason you are looking for career retraining, there is a solution.
Career Retraining – A Lifestyle Business
More people are now turning to the internet as a means to earn a full time living. The internet has allowed us to buy things online, get Â deliveries to our door and can save us a lot of time and money. The internet can also allow anyone to work from their laptop and build a business which can surpass their current income. An internet business can be built up over time and around existing employment, family commitments and priorities.
Career Retraining – Can I Do This Too?
Most people looking for new opportunities have doubts that they can build an internet business. This is understandable, particularly if you are not very tech savvy. However, the tools used in building an internet business have become much more user friendly over the last few years. Now anyone can learn how to do this, given the right education, tools and environment. Our education platform gives you the tools, education and step by step processes to learn every step of building a successful online business. You even get access to a community of people who are all on the same learning curve.
Career Retraining – What Is Involved?
Career retraining can be very time consuming and expensive – depending what field you are going into. With an online business one of the benefits is that you can fit your training around other commitments to suit you, plus it is relatively inexpensive, considering what it can do for you.
- You will get access to training modules, webinars, seminars and a lot of instructional videos. You will also be able to access live training events from your computer.
- You will have step by step modules with action plans which you need to implement after each module is completed.
- You can access all the tools, software and training needed for your success.
- You will be able to create your own website (simple setup)
- You will learn how to promote your website with various online strategies and tools
- You will learn which products are best to promote and get access to these for your website
Career Retraining – How Much Time Will I Need To Give?
Like anything you will get out of it what you put in. You can work an online business either part time or full time. However, the amount of time you prioritize to your internet business will be related to the success you get out of it. You should be able to put a few hours in every day but you can also work around existing work commitments. The good thing about an internet business is it is very flexible, both in terms of your working hours and how it works even when you’re not working. An internet business can be working and generating income 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How Does An Internet Business Work?
There are various ways which people make a living from an internet business. The most successful model for many internet businesses is called affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is basically promoting other people’s products and services online. You can sell anything online and even make up to 50% commission on some products and services. You don’t have to speak to customers or send any products. This is because you are being paid to refer someone to a product. It is much like recommending a friend to a restaurant you have recently been to. Except, with affiliate marketing you can recommend products and services and receive a commission for sales made through your efforts.
Career Retraining – An Online Business
If you’re looking for career retraining there’s a number of reasons why an online business is probably one of the best options to consider:
- You can work around existing commitments and built it up slowly
- You can also build an internet business fast with paid advertising
- You can use tools and systems to automate much of the process
- Which means you can leverage your income and scale up
- You can work from anywhere and build a ‘lifestyle business’